All copies require the applicant’s signature on every page to certify that it’s a true copy.
The documents must be in order from number 1-11 and KKU may reject applications which do not follow this instruction.
1) Application form with photo.
2) Copy (ies) academic transcripts of school study. If applying for a Master Degree level, the official academic transcript of the undergraduate level is required. If applying for a Doctoral Degree level, the official academic transcripts of both the undergraduate level and master’s degree level are required.
3) Copy (ies) of degree certificate issued by applicant’s graduate institution (temporary degree certificate not permitted).
4) Copy of English proficiency test result issued by language testing center from September 01, 2020 onward, details can be found at: https://gs.kku.ac.th/home/index.php/admission-english/admission-how-to-apply.html
Please note that all Doctoral Degree candidates need to hold English proficiency test result and meet our requirement. KKU not accept any application without it.
KKU welcome applicant whose applying for Master Degree without English proficiency test result but you may take as second priority on candidates list.
In addition, this English proficiency test result required for scholarship application consideration only. The scholarship recipient may need to follow English requirement before graduated from KKU.
5) Two letters of recommendation written by senior staff of the applicant’s current working institution or from lecturer/advisor of previous institution which applicant was graduated (Form: KKU Scholar II).
6) Certified copy of passport or English translation of birth certificate or English translation of national identification card.
7) Physical examination certificate/Medical certificate from November 01, 2021 onward (hospital acceptable only) (Form: KKU Scholar III).
8) A criminal clearance testimonial from the home country of the applicant issued in English by an authorized official organization, or a translated version into English with an original copy of the version in the domestic language.
9) If the applicant is receiving any other financial support by another organization, either international or domestic, the applicant must provide copies of the grant/scholarship where the amount and type of financial support received is clearly stated.
10) A copy of the MOU between the applicant’s home Institute/University and KKU (only for those applicants who come from a University that has an MOU with KKU).
11) Copy (ies) of professional training certificate or any document to improve your qualification (if any).
Copyright @ 2019 International Affairs Division Khon Kaen University, Thailand